13 August 2009

Lady Gaga: Spokesperson for mind-control programs and the Illuminati, apparently; plus, Beyonce's\Sasha's hypersigil

Interesting thought, at least- a shadow world government turns a person into a public face? Probably not really, though the idea's tantalizing... hasn't there been a movie like that? Oh, yeah, Metropolis. So could somebody do that from the other end? I might try that (not that I'm remotely famous)- change names and looks every three or so years, litter my music with references to Chaos... Oh, yeah, I do that. Another interesting idea: a music video as a hypersigil. I'm sure it's been done a few times, but I never really thought of it that way before. The video in question is (oddly) "Crazy in Love" by Beyonce and Jay-Z, and seems on some level to represent a rebirth ritual: story here. Again, probably alarmist on a few counts, but the idea remains a tantalizing one, particularly as it's of a genre you wouldn't expect to have much to do with magick. The central idea presented in the story, though, seems more to be that Beyonce's possessed, and her record company did it to her, somehow. Again, almost certainly not. Just some thought-provoking, if imaginative, stuff I found all at once :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Cool; say something nice. Don't? Also cool. Just keep a civil tongue in your head.